Check Out Policy
Students may check out books for two weeks at a time with an option to renew the items they are not finished with.
- Pre-Kinder: The classroom teacher may check out books for the students to use in the classroom.
- Kindergarten: Students may check out one book at a time. These books must remain in the classroom.
- First Grade: Students may check out two books at a time, but should leave them in the class until the teacher determines the students are responsible enough to take them home.
- Second Grade: four books
- Third, Fourth and Fifth Grades: five books
- Parents: Parents may sign up for a library account and may check out up to five books at a time for their children to enjoy at home.